Collect vital physiological data with the Firstbeat Sports Sensor. Access it in real time, on the move and in post-analysis using the Firstbeat Sports Live app (for iPad and iPhone).
The Sensor's in-built memory and embedded processor ensure accurate load calculations from multiple locations. And athletes can use the Live app to upload remote workout data themselves with ease.
- Free yourself from a receiver and laptop and focus on coaching
- Players simply put on the Sensor and go
- Automized data upload process saves you time
Simultaneous real-time monitoring
- Multiple coaches can access the app simultaneously using multiple iPads
- Collect data from different locations and player groups at the same time. E.g. rehab group in the gym, and main team session
Watch the introduction video!
Collect data everywhere
- Global compatibility
- Collect data even when the strength coach or sports scientist is not present. For example, during road trips
- Athletes can upload their individual workout data remotely via Firstbeat Sports Live app
Continuous load calculation
Sensor's in-built memory and embedded processor mean load calculations continue even when 'out of range'
- Cumulative variables are always up to date and ready for post analysis
Unrivaled real-time data
- Access the most comprehensive real-time training load analytics whilst moving around practice
- The only player monitoring solution to provide Training Effect and TRIMP/min data in real time
Suunto Movesense technology
- A future proof solution lets you benefit from functionality updates
The most comprehensive internal load analytics in team sports.
Give Players More Control with Firstbeat Sports Live app
Players have direct access and ownership of personal training data and can upload remote session data themselves.
The data you need, when you need it. View and analyze key metrics on the move and make informed coaching decisions in the moment.
Trusted by Professionals
Over 23,000 athletes representing over 1,000 teams around the world rely on Firstbeat Sports.
- 1,000+ elite teams
- 26 national teams
- 25% of Champions League soccer teams
- 100+ NCAA programs
- >50% of all NHL teams
A look at the what, how and why of internal load monitoring and why it should form part of your training program.
Get to know our three unique packages and choose the one that fits your needs.