Collect and combine Firstbeat's external and internal load data for the most effective way to track development
Internal and external load data are useful on their own. But one without the other gives you only part of the training equation.
Movement Load and Movement Intensity are two new Firstbeat Sports metrics that show your players' external output, add context to internal load data, and fill in the blanks when tracking training adaptations and performance.
What is Movement Load?
Movement Load lets you see the external load produced by an athlete during a session or game.
- Three-dimensional acceleration sensors (50Hz) detect and collect all of an athlete's movements.
- Accumulates at the highest rate in straight-line running, increases linearly with running speed.
*sports-specific interpretations are needed to interpret Movement Load
What is Movement Intensity?
Movement Intensity is the average Movement Load per minute.
- Track how it changes to see if individual and team external load targets are being met.
- Compare external load density between specific drills, sessions, and athletes.
Access external load data whenever you need it
Movement Load and Movement Intensity data is available in the moment and for post-session analysis.
Discover the full range of services available to Premium users
Get in touch
Complete the form for more information or a quick and easy quote.
More info about Firstbeat Sports on our website!
Trusted by Professionals
Over 23,000 athletes representing over 1,000 teams around the world rely on Firstbeat Sports.
- 1,000+ elite teams
- 26 national teams
- 25% of Champions League soccer teams
- 100+ NCAA programs
- >50% of all NHL teams