Completing Your Registration
Open the email you received after your coach granted you access to the Firstbeat Sports: Athlete app
If you haven’t received an email with the title “Thank you for registering”, please ask your coach to send your Firstbeat Sports credentials to you.
Follow the instructions in the email and create your username and password. These will be used to log in to the app or Sports Dashboard in the future.
Log in to the app with your credentials.
Pairing Your Sensor
- Log in to the app and press the Sensor Management button on the top right to locate your Sensor.
- When the Sensor info appears, select the Sensor you want to pair the app with.
You only have to pair your Sensor the first time you use the app. After that, each workout you record with the Sensor will be automatically synched to your profile.
Put on the Firstbeat Sports Sensor. For guidelines check the Firstbeat Help Center article: Wearing the Firstbeat Sports Sensor.
All set! Now you’re ready to record your training session!
After the Training Session
- Once your session is over, take off the Sensor and open the Firstbeat Sports: Athlete app.
- Recording is still ongoing? Press the stop button to stop the recording. Doing this will download all the data from the Sensor automatically.
Recording has stopped? Press the download notification button on the home screen to download the measurement.
That’s it! You can view your own workout data in the home screen after the download of the measurement is complete.
Your coach has access to your training data via the Firstbeat Sports Cloud.
You can also log in to the Firstbeat Sports Cloud to view your own data.
All you need to know about the science, monitoring methods, and best practice behind stress and recovery.
Trusted by Professionals
Over 23,000 athletes representing over 1,000 teams around the world rely on Firstbeat Sports.
- 1,000+ elite teams
- 26 national teams
- 25% of Champions League soccer teams
- 100+ NCAA programs
- >50% of all NHL teams