- An athlete's ideal stress-recovery balance
- The importance of overnight recovery and how to measure it effectively
- How lifestyle decisions impact athletic performance
- How to use stress and recovery data to inform travel and training periodization
Sean Conaty of the University of Eastern Michigan delivered his insights into the practical side of using data to enhance performance for NCAA men’s basketball players.
The Tampa Bay Rays Minor League S&C Coordinator discusses developing future MLB talent, individualizing training for different positions, the use of HR data in baseball + more.
"It helps us give our coaching staff a clearer idea of what we’re trying to do when we’re prescribing these conditioning sessions, and things that we’re looking for."
Firstbeat Sports is a complete solution to optimize training load and recovery
Firstbeat Sports delivers the scientific insights you need to offer personalized training guidance. We give you the physiological information to optimize performance, reduce injuries, and fast-track player development. Insights derived from heart rate and heart rate variability data unlock the power of individualized training and recovery guidance.
Want to know more about Firstbeat Sports?
Visit our website or contact us!
Trusted by Professionals
- 1,000+ elite teams
- 26 national teams
- 25% of Champions League soccer teams
- 100+ NCAA programs
- >50% of all NHL teams